SmartRider FAQ

Can I add school credit to the card using the BPay number on the card?
No. Any funds you add to the card using the BPay number on the card, can only be used on Transperth facilities.  Please contact your schoo...
Wed, 4 Aug, 2021 at 3:40 PM
Can I have more than one concesion card?
No. You can only have 1 SmartRider concession card, per valid Student.  Ordering a second card will automatically de-activate the previous...
Wed, 4 Aug, 2021 at 3:42 PM
Can I order the student concession SmartRider card over the counter?
Student Concession SmartRider card be ordered over the counter at MonitorWA business premises located at Balcatta WA with a valid application form. The ...
Mon, 19 Aug, 2019 at 11:56 AM
How can I order a student concession SmartRider?
Monitor WA offers three ways to order student concession SmartRider. 1. Using the online ordering service.  Monitor WA provides an online ordering s...
Tue, 14 Jan, 2020 at 9:26 AM
How long does it take to get my card?
Wed, 4 Aug, 2021 at 3:38 PM
How much does it cost to purchase a student SmartRider?
Wed, 4 Aug, 2021 at 3:36 PM
I had money on my last card, what happens to it?
When a replacement card is issued, funds from your previous SmartRider card should transfer automatically to your new SmartRider card. If this does not happ...
Wed, 4 Aug, 2021 at 3:38 PM
I require photo ID but my school does not chosen this option. What do I do?
Click the following link to the Department of Transport, they offer proof of age cards.
Wed, 4 Aug, 2021 at 3:34 PM
My highschool SmartRider has an expiry date, what does this mean?
This expiry date relates to the concession entitlement to the student fare you receive while you are in high school. Once the expiry date passes your SmartR...
Wed, 4 Aug, 2021 at 3:32 PM
Online Ordering Privacy Statement
The information provided via this electronic application form is for the use by the Public Transport Authority and its service providers only, and will only...
Tue, 3 Aug, 2021 at 11:52 AM